Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Persons who make reservations from this website accept the general terms and conditions.
• Cash payments for the transfer will be made to the driver in the currency that was chosen at the time of the reservation booking.
• We are committed to provide transfer services with the prices that were declared in the confirmation form.
• Our company reserves the right to make any necessary changes on the transfer prices that were published on the website. The price changes that may occur can be caused due to the increase in fuel rates , exchange rates, inflation and possible differences in cost.
• The confirmation e-mail that is sent to you by our company guarantees your transfer reservation.
• Non-transmitted, delayed or incomplete e-mails due to errors caused by internet data accessibility is not our company’s responsibility. In such cases, please contact us.
• For any flight delays or early arrivals that may occur, please e-mail or call and provide us with the new details.
• We do not request any extra fee for flight delays.
• In terms of safety and hygiene regulations, please carry your pets in their cage.
• All guests should be at the airport 1 hour prior for Domestic Flights, 2 hours prior for International Flights.
• According to the law, smoking and drinking alcohol is not allowed in the vehicles.
• Up to 2 free baby seats, child seat or booster service is provided. Please provide your requirement on the booking form or advise customer service on the phone.
• According to law and our company policy, the parent needs to fix the baby seat, infant seat or booster accordingly for the child. Our driver can only give technical advice to you.
• We do not guarantee capacity-out and out of control situations on the baby seats, child seats and booster services.
• Please select type of vehicle according to the passenger count. Infant and child should be counted as a passenger.
According to the Tourism Transport Law maximum 3 passenger can be Travel with driver in the small type of cars. (Regardless of age, children's and baby included in this application.)
Seats and Liability insurance arranged according the law therefore if the company is not blend they have very heavy legal sanctions are imposed.
• According to law and traffic regulations, the passenger count should not exceed the maximum capacity of passengers for the vehicle selected.
• The same class or upper class vehicles may be used due to changes in the operational vehicle or congestion of aircraft delays for the transfers and other causes.
• All details need to be filled out on the form without any blanks or mistakes.
• During the booking, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct mobile phone number details, otherwise we shall not be held responsible for problems encountered.
• During the booking, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct e-mail address details, otherwise we shall not be held responsible for problems encountered.
• The prices are for one-way transfers vehicles.
• Loading and taking control of the luggage and luggage count are under the customer’s responsibility.
• Our vehicle will only provide transfer services to the address that was requested in the booking form.
• Faulty road and/or land conditions that are not intended for the structure of the vehicle, closed roads or pedestrian only roads may cause the driver to park in a suitable area and take you to your destination point from there. Our drivers will help carry your luggage.
• Please ensure the total luggage count for the vehicle’s capacity does not exceed the number given on the website. We do not accept luggage exceeding the capacity of the vehicle.
• Unless requested on the reservation booking form, we do not accept bicycles, electrical bicycles, surf boards, golf bags etc.
• Our company will provide, if available, an alternative vehicle and/or inform you if we are unable to do so for any problems caused by mechanical defects, traffic accidents, operational malfunctions, weather conditions, high-volume traffic conditions, terror incidents, police practices and/or similar situations that may cause the transfer service to not initiate or continue. We will refund your money for the transfer payment made and/or will pay the difference of another vehicle that you arranged yourself.
• After customs and luggage pick-up, you will be greeted by our driver or greeter at the arrivals gate with a logo sign written with your name and surname which you entered on the booking form.
• The prices stated in our website include vehicle, driver, fuel, parking and highway fees. If the customer requests to go to a different location or city or more than one location or requests to stop for shopping or visiting then the driver must contact the Operation Office to check the schedule. If the transfer car is available, then according to the customer’s demand, an extra fee will be charged.